Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: CARLO "CALOI" ESTANISLAO

by MARK PILLOS




Photography is one of the things that I’m fascinated with. Philippines is teeming with photographers who can dazzle me with their magnificent shots. I know a lot of photographers out there who in their hands can carry out the best memories of time’s beauty.


Carlo “Caloi” Estanislao is one of the photographers who keep me glued to a single photo.

This Manila-born full-time photographer considers that his greatest achievement so far is having celebrities in his portfolio. He describes himself an artist “because I express myself through art.”

Virgoan as he is (born on September 5); wishes to have even better photographs that will showcase his artistry.

He is satiated with people’s appreciation for his works, though people’s insensibility makes him sad.

What is his latest project? “I might have an open shoot soon entitled Windblown.”

When I asked him if what his secrets to having good shots are, he answered, “I'll keep them as secrets.” (smile)

Be captivated with some of his bang-up works with posed models and celebrities of the country:























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails