Search

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE CREATIVE THINKER


HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2010 by SHANON PAMAONG
By Mark Pillos


This is my favorite among Pamaong's collection.

Shannon Pamaong, the Director of Fashion Institute of the Philippines has made an inimitable collection. With his talented mind and skillful hands, he was able to create a matchless, beyond imitation masterpiece which he called Dubai Holiday.

With the use of piping and a multitude of technical jargons in the fashion world, he was able to present a flawless string of clothes for both men and women for different occassions. His collection is undoubtedly impeccable. It was awesome! It was majestic!

He told me one time “You’re just being bias ‘coz you’re from FIP (laugh)”. I answered back, “Sir, no I’m not. Even if I’m not from FIP, I would say the same thing.” (A little of FB thing LOL)

Congratulations SHANNON PAMAONG =)

I was able to touch this while they were doing it. whew! piping!!! I love it!

My heart stopped beating while staring at that six-pack. This is no exaggeration. whew! I never thought that abs could be that powerful! yum yum! =)


photo courtesy of http://www.stylebible.ph/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails